Sunday, January 25, 2009

In Ten Years...

In about ten years, I hope to be a successful business woman working at an advertising agency in the design department. I’ll have gotten my masters in marketing and hopefully have my dream job. I would like to have travelled a good amount to experience all of the different places around the world. I’ll hopefully be married, ready to start a family. I would ideally be living in a suburb somewhere close to where in grew up in New Jersey. I like a place with a lot going on and different things for families to do. I’ve always been somewhat of a risk taker so at some point, I would love to try skydiving, bungee jumping and fly a plane someday. You only live once, so it is important to me to experience all of the great things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment