Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Little Bit About Me...


Hey Guys!


My name is Alexis but I usually just go by Lex and I'm a junior Marketing major. I am from good ol' New Jersey (hence the 'hey guys') and graduated from Morristown High School in 2006. You're probably thinking...Jersey=damn Yankee!..but I'm not you're stereotypical super tan, mean Jersey girl. It was definitely a little bit of a culture shock coming down here but its certainly been an enjoyable new environment. Growing up, I spent a lot of my time cheering competitively and in dance class. In high school, I was a football and basketball cheerleader and played lacrosse in the spring. Being from Northern New Jersey is quite nice because I am an hour from the Jersey Shore (for some reason, I couldn't tell you why, Jersey beaches are called the shore - we'd say "I'm going down the shore for the weekend"), forty minutes from New York City and an hour from ski resorts. We have a little bit of everything nice and close! I love being spontaneous and trying new things and I truly believe that EVERYTHING happens for a reason!


Well, thats a little about me! I'm excited to be in class with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment