Sunday, April 5, 2009

After discussing some the Just memo, I was appalled that it was actually referring to humans. I was first thinking he was referring to some kind of animal (which is just as horrible), but to see that he was talking about humans is disturbing. Using words like merchandise and pieces shows how wrong and unethical many were during the Holocaust. Ethical lapses like this show us how important it is to hold on to your ethical standards when writing, especially in the workplace. It is easy to lose sight when you know your job is on the line! When I enter the workforce, I hope to learn and grow without jeopardizing my beliefs and ethical principles. Any time I write something, I’ll be sure to step back from the situation and ask myself it falls in line with my belief system.

No comments:

Post a Comment