Sunday, March 8, 2009

Of the last presentations, I really enjoyed Jeremy’s presentation on tattoos. I thought it was very interesting and informative for people considering getting a tattoo. I have one so I could definitely relate when he talked about things to keep in mind when deciding to get one. As for online portfolios, the only type I’ve made is the required e-portfolio to graduate. It was somewhat enforced when I first came to Clemson but advisors haven’t really talked much about them since freshman year. I thought the concept of it was great because it showcases all of our work over time and it isn’t that hard to put together. To make sure I’m ready for the portfolio draft that is due at the end of March, I need to have my resume, cover letter & follow-up letter finished along with the first part of our projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment