Sunday, March 1, 2009

Presentations

I definitely enjoyed all of the presentations, but the ones that stuck with me most were the ones using humor. I really liked Melesha’s presentation about the fast food drive thru process. It was so simple but had very funny implied humor tied in. The way she presented it got her point across very well – be ready to order and pay! I also enjoyed Tyler’s Super Bowl commercial presentation. I am a marketing major and love seeing the different ways companies get messages across and I think he chose some really funny ones. Now I want to look for more funny ads! I also thought Holmes’ presentation was really funny. It was so simple (why to own an aquarium) but the way he approached it gave me a good laugh. The way he used a babe magnetic scale was a good approach – it was so random that it was funny. Each of these presenters were calm & collected and seemed very confident when they spoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment